Monday 11 February 2013

Falling In Love

I fall in love fast. 
I like to remember the quote, "I would rather have loved and lost than to have never of loved at all." 
This quote keeps me company on the days I miss you. 


Some people never tell someone they love them. What does I Love You even mean? 
To tell someone I love them means that I care about you. I want you to know I care. I don't want you to walk out of my life without you knowing that you are important to me. I might say I love you randomly. 
I have experienced to lose someone quickly without saying goodbye. I never want anyone to leave my life without knowing how much they mean to me, how special they are. 

Falling in love is easy, natural and fun. 
Staying there is difficult. 

What happens when you fall in love with someone who doesn't want to be yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment